<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3460703343855682602?origin\x3dhttps://fushioniqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Iqah ♥
& this is my story , my life.

Biography


Photobucket


iqahJ , 18
Ite Bishan ; Banking & Services




Your Say



Friends

My Tumblr

♥ Nabilah GF

Kiat. Iffa.

Ashikin. Aqilah. AtiqahLee. Azreen. Beanice. Bedah. Bella. Fadilah Faez. Farah. Fateha. Furqan. Haaziq. Haikal. Hajar. Haini. Hazwani. Jasila. Kak Yana. Leha & Zai. Lynn. Muss. Nadia. Najib. Nashrul. Shak. Sulaiman. Syafiqa Szelin Thahirah Uthman Vani Widya

My Past

♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010


Credits

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


November 8, 2009


So , we celebrated Syaf's birthday on Friday @ swensens , ion orchard.
All the plannings is worth it cos i think Syaf is quite moved eyh?(:
For you my dearest girl , We've been friends for almost five years now , how fast time flies.


Ever since sec one , people mistook us for being t
wins because we look so alike!(:
I miss going to school and sit with you in class every
single day.
I miss the times when we'll play 'cikopak' or 'scissors paper stone' secretly during Mr Wong's lesson(Yes , i've repeat that time and again)
I miss having you to talk to , to pour my heart out to.
I miss that girl who would talk to me about her
crush and share her problems with me.
Simply said , i miss having you around.
Though i never seem to express it , but from t
he bottom of my heart , i love you girl.

I know that you're not having the best moment in life for now , i know that.
I'm aching too girl , ohmy , are we really twins?(;

But hey , you're always in my prayers and you'll find your happiness one fine day.




Worried that i look so pale without make-up on , they insist on putting on make-ups for me.
That watery eyes of mine that you saw after putting on eyeliner for me nabilah , those were actually tears of joy.
To have friends who cared , whom i can find comfort in.I could never ask for anything more.

I feel like im talking too much.Love deprived.























Had an impromptu dinner with dearest fityan friends at west coast plaza , then to west coast park with Matin , Fahmi , Fadilah , Khalisah , Seri and Kay!
Yes , fahmi drove us to our destinations.
It was a meaningful night, a night where i've decided to let it all go.
I've decided not to blog about it.
But here's a big THANK YOU for my fityan friends for being there , for the hugs and advices.

http://c0nfessions-.blogspot.com/
Read fadilah's blog , there's a note for me and im touched.Thank you , dearest.

More pictures!Enjoy:D











I cried , and that will be the last.

♥loved
9:30 PM