<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3460703343855682602?origin\x3dhttps://fushioniqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Iqah ♥
& this is my story , my life.

Biography


Photobucket


iqahJ , 18
Ite Bishan ; Banking & Services




Your Say



Friends

My Tumblr

♥ Nabilah GF

Kiat. Iffa.

Ashikin. Aqilah. AtiqahLee. Azreen. Beanice. Bedah. Bella. Fadilah Faez. Farah. Fateha. Furqan. Haaziq. Haikal. Hajar. Haini. Hazwani. Jasila. Kak Yana. Leha & Zai. Lynn. Muss. Nadia. Najib. Nashrul. Shak. Sulaiman. Syafiqa Szelin Thahirah Uthman Vani Widya

My Past

♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010


Credits

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


September 16, 2008

Well hello people.
Guess what?I've been doing fine , just going a lil' bit insaneXD
I mean , whats the need to be sad when you know nothing will change?hahaa.fcuk all that.
School starts tomorrow seh): Im enjoying my homestay though.

After 4 days of rotting at home , finally went out with nabilah to get her cardigan at ang mo kio just now.

I quote this from nabilah's blog :

-ofcourse the 1.. 2.. 3 hours outing with Iqah was awesome! hoho. her expression was like damn
funny can! ahhhh. it's now I realize how big the gap in our friendship is. I had my laugh and she had hers. KAU GEREK LAH MAKCIK OI! ♥♥♥♥ it felt like I hadnt shared with her the things going on in my life since.. EVER! hoho.


I dont know whats with her calling everyone makcik.But eehh , makcik kau balek , thats the exact
same thing that i wanted to tell you knowXD

When i thought our 3 years of friendship was spilled down the drain ,it pulled me down as well.
But i guess , our friendship just cant end lah right?Cause we know each other better than knowing ourself.

Yarh , we should head to ang mo kio more often la kaeh?Haha.You know whyXD

You're just twisting my words.

♥loved
8:44 PM