<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3460703343855682602?origin\x3dhttps://fushioniqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Iqah ♥
& this is my story , my life.

Biography


Photobucket


iqahJ , 18
Ite Bishan ; Banking & Services




Your Say



Friends

My Tumblr

♥ Nabilah GF

Kiat. Iffa.

Ashikin. Aqilah. AtiqahLee. Azreen. Beanice. Bedah. Bella. Fadilah Faez. Farah. Fateha. Furqan. Haaziq. Haikal. Hajar. Haini. Hazwani. Jasila. Kak Yana. Leha & Zai. Lynn. Muss. Nadia. Najib. Nashrul. Shak. Sulaiman. Syafiqa Szelin Thahirah Uthman Vani Widya

My Past

♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010


Credits

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


May 8, 2008


This is the only thing which makes me smile today.I`ve never thought of ever getting any badges especially for running event.

Everyone smiled with satisfaction after maths paper 1 ended.But i dread.
I`ve never felt this down after doing any paper before.
Friends said it was damn easy , thats a fact.But i guess i didnt put in much effort in studying yesterday.
I wont be surprised if i get a single digit , cos i dont know how to do a single question.

I dread cause im doing it for mum and dad , the two most beautiful people on earth.
I wanted to make them happy , thats my aim in life.
Im sorry.

I need him , to pour out my heart content to.
But he`ll be laughing , saying that i only studied the pictures in textbooks.Its not a laughing matter for me.

Bedah , thank you so much.Im glad that i have you.
You wont jump for joy in front of me over certain things when im down.
Infact , u`ll came out with all sort of advice.
I love you babe.

♥loved
10:50 AM