<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3460703343855682602?origin\x3dhttps://fushioniqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Iqah ♥
& this is my story , my life.

Biography


Photobucket


iqahJ , 18
Ite Bishan ; Banking & Services




Your Say



Friends

My Tumblr

♥ Nabilah GF

Kiat. Iffa.

Ashikin. Aqilah. AtiqahLee. Azreen. Beanice. Bedah. Bella. Fadilah Faez. Farah. Fateha. Furqan. Haaziq. Haikal. Hajar. Haini. Hazwani. Jasila. Kak Yana. Leha & Zai. Lynn. Muss. Nadia. Najib. Nashrul. Shak. Sulaiman. Syafiqa Szelin Thahirah Uthman Vani Widya

My Past

♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010


Credits

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


April 3, 2008

Mum.

Until now , I'm still waiting for you to utter something to me.I know its my fault and i am sorry.
I miss talking to you & I love you.Without you talking to me , I just find myself useless.
I came to school with swollen eyes for two frigging days.You know why? - cause I missed you mum.
I dare not tell it to anyone in school.I thought no one will understand , but thank god Nabilah was on the same boat as me.

Boyfriend.

I dont understand you.I was hoping that i could turn to you since i dont have my mum & dad to talk to.We even quarreled when at that point of moment , I wish you could understand my sorrow. Yes , you said "sorry about yesterday".
You dont mean it , dont you?So why the hell are you seeking my apology for , and ended up going offline without even saying goodbye?


I dont feel like running tomorrow.All the best lah 4e3.

♥loved
8:14 PM