<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3460703343855682602?origin\x3dhttps://fushioniqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Iqah ♥
& this is my story , my life.

Biography


Photobucket


iqahJ , 18
Ite Bishan ; Banking & Services




Your Say



Friends

My Tumblr

♥ Nabilah GF

Kiat. Iffa.

Ashikin. Aqilah. AtiqahLee. Azreen. Beanice. Bedah. Bella. Fadilah Faez. Farah. Fateha. Furqan. Haaziq. Haikal. Hajar. Haini. Hazwani. Jasila. Kak Yana. Leha & Zai. Lynn. Muss. Nadia. Najib. Nashrul. Shak. Sulaiman. Syafiqa Szelin Thahirah Uthman Vani Widya

My Past

♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010


Credits

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


March 15, 2008

Im restless.Thinking of the situation , im scared things between you and me wont last.
All this while , you wont blurt your feelings out.You`ll keep it till you cant take it anymore and youu`ll start to get mad at me.Was it my fault then that you didnt tell me earlier?
People said in a relationship,you need to have trust.After 11 months being with me , after 15 months of knowing me , you still wont understand my feelings for you?I`ve loved you , like no others do.You dont know so many things so let me tell you now.I`ve been hurting people just to be with you.I could easily get someone who can always be beside me every single day.But i`ve decided that after all,my love for u matters.I only get to see you once or twice in a month.Tell me,which stupid person could cope with that?I`ve seen friends being together with their loved one every single day.But me?hell no.I wanted you to know every single details of my life , but it seemed that friends know me more than u do.I need you the most.Im sorry.


You stole my heart , and now you`re stabbing on it.

♥loved
9:48 PM