<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3460703343855682602?origin\x3dhttps://fushioniqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Iqah ♥
& this is my story , my life.

Biography


Photobucket


iqahJ , 18
Ite Bishan ; Banking & Services




Your Say



Friends

My Tumblr

♥ Nabilah GF

Kiat. Iffa.

Ashikin. Aqilah. AtiqahLee. Azreen. Beanice. Bedah. Bella. Fadilah Faez. Farah. Fateha. Furqan. Haaziq. Haikal. Hajar. Haini. Hazwani. Jasila. Kak Yana. Leha & Zai. Lynn. Muss. Nadia. Najib. Nashrul. Shak. Sulaiman. Syafiqa Szelin Thahirah Uthman Vani Widya

My Past

♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010


Credits

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


February 13, 2008

You know when people said they are sad because they did not receive any message from that someone , it means they still have this little feeling for that someone right?
Think about it Bestfriend(:

Life , I dont really know why must it be this complicated.
People get upset only over certain matters.
-It`s either about LOVE or family , ain`t that right?
I`ve never had family problems , Love problem?Used to.

As people grow up , I realise that things they once take it so seriously when they were young , now is no more important.

Like for me , I used to love studying during primary school time ,maybe things were easy.
And I really am true to the one who eventually became my boyfriend.

Now,things have changed.I`ve got different perspective in studies and boys.
I hate myself for that , really do.



Nabilah ,, I LOVE you!
Thank you , for being the one I could pour out my heart to , for understanding every single thing about me.
You know when I`m happy or sad , the first person who comes to my mind would be you.

Remember,so many people opposed to our friendship once , but still , thanks for keeping it strong.

Dont be sad all right?
He dont deserve you , love(:
I`ll always be there.

♥loved
6:47 PM