<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3460703343855682602?origin\x3dhttps://fushioniqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Iqah ♥
& this is my story , my life.

Biography


Photobucket


iqahJ , 18
Ite Bishan ; Banking & Services




Your Say



Friends

My Tumblr

♥ Nabilah GF

Kiat. Iffa.

Ashikin. Aqilah. AtiqahLee. Azreen. Beanice. Bedah. Bella. Fadilah Faez. Farah. Fateha. Furqan. Haaziq. Haikal. Hajar. Haini. Hazwani. Jasila. Kak Yana. Leha & Zai. Lynn. Muss. Nadia. Najib. Nashrul. Shak. Sulaiman. Syafiqa Szelin Thahirah Uthman Vani Widya

My Past

♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010


Credits

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


February 18, 2008


17.02.2008

I skipped madrasah , due to lazyness.
So I sit at home-reading my novel , drinking coke and eating my HUGE lollipop.
After a while, I dozed off.

Not forgetting , Happy Ten months Bi!!

18.02.08

School was as usual-fun,laughter ,peace and joy(:
The fun part was during malay lesson when we have Bahas.
My group consisting of syaff,wanie , nabilah and me against their group-Thaqif,Ami,Faez,Eerah.
Was Fun though(:
When I mention that Thaqif is hanyut ,as an example, I saw yasser laughing his ass off.suke!

After physics remedial.
Went rounding by taking 246 , stopped at Jurong Point and some havoc happens , which I dont even want to mention.

I was again frigging excited about it and I called Haikal , basically because Im bored and wanted to tell him those things which were stuck in my head .pffft .
All the havoc happens because of Haikal`s BESTFRIEND la okay?shhh~he`ll get pissed off if he read this.hahaaa.

Yo Nabs , smile ehhh(:
To Faez , thank you for being the one who totally understands me and for explaining what friends actually means.


I LOVEEE you peoplee!


♥loved
8:10 PM