<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3460703343855682602?origin\x3dhttps://fushioniqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Iqah ♥
& this is my story , my life.

Biography


Photobucket


iqahJ , 18
Ite Bishan ; Banking & Services




Your Say



Friends

My Tumblr

♥ Nabilah GF

Kiat. Iffa.

Ashikin. Aqilah. AtiqahLee. Azreen. Beanice. Bedah. Bella. Fadilah Faez. Farah. Fateha. Furqan. Haaziq. Haikal. Hajar. Haini. Hazwani. Jasila. Kak Yana. Leha & Zai. Lynn. Muss. Nadia. Najib. Nashrul. Shak. Sulaiman. Syafiqa Szelin Thahirah Uthman Vani Widya

My Past

♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010


Credits

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


December 2, 2007

i read this.and i find it too sweet to be true.



I stared at the girl next to me... She
was my so called "best friend"... I
stared at her... Long, silky hair...
And I wished she was mine... But she
didn't notice me like that... I knew
it... After class she walked up to me
and asked me for the notes she had
missed the day before... And I handed
them to her... She said "thanks"...
And gave me a kiss on the cheek... I
wanted to tell her... I want her to
know that I don't want to be "just
friends"... I love her but I'm too shy
to tell her... And I don't know why...


IT 'S JUNIOR YEAR...


My phone rang... On the other end it
was her... She was in tears...
Mumbling on and on about how her love
had broken her heart... She asked me
to come over because she didn't want
to be alone... So I did... As I sat
next to her on the sofa... I stared at
her soft eyes... Wishing she was
mine... After 2 hours... A Drew
Barrymore movie... And 3 bags of
chips... She decided to go to sleep...
She looked at me.. Said "thanks" and
gave me a kiss on the cheek... I
wanted to tell her... I want her to
know... That I don't want to be "just
friends"... I love her but I'm too shy
to tell her... And I don't know why...


IT 'S SENIOR YEAR...


The day before prom... She walked to
my locker... "My date is sick" she
said... He's not going to go...
Well... I didn't have a date and in
7th grade... We made a promise that if
neiter of us had dates... We'd go
together just as "best friends"... And
so we did...


IT 'S PROM NIGHT...


After everything was over with... I
was standing at her front door step...
I stared at her ... She smiled at
me... I wanted her to be mine... But
she doesn't think of me like that...
And I know it... Then she said "I had
the best time... Thanks!"... And she
gave me a kiss on the cheek... I
wanted to telll her... I wanted her to
know that I don't want to be "just
friends"... I love her but I'm just
too shy... And I don't know why...


IT 'S GRADUATION DAY...


A day passed... And then a week... And
then a month... Before I could
blink... It was graduation day... I
watched her... Perfect body... Floated
like an angel up on stage to get her
diploma... I wanted her to be mine...
But she doesn't think of me that
way... And I know it... Before
everyone went home... She came to me
in her smock and hat... And cried as I
hugged her... Then she lifted her head
from my shoulders and said "you're my
best friend"... "Thanks!"... And gave
me a kiss on the cheek... I wanted to
tell her.. I wanted to know that I
wanted to be more than "just
friends"... I love her but I'm too
shy... And I don't know why...


IT 'S A FEW YEARS LATER...


Now I sit in the pews of the church...
A church that she is getting married
in now... I watched her say "I do" an
drive off to her new life... Married
to another man... I wanted her to be
mine... But she didn't see me like
that... And I knew it... But before
she drove away... She came to me and
said "You came!... Thanks!"... And she
kissed me on the cheek... I wanted to
tell her... I wantd her to know that I
didn't want to be "just friends"... I
love her but I'm just too shy... And I
don't know why...


YE ARS PASSED...


I looked down at the coffin of a girl
who used to be my "best friend"... At
the service they read a diary entry
she had wrote in her high school
years... This is what it said... "I
stare at him... Wishing he was mine...
But he doesn't notice me like that...
And I know it... I wanted to tell
him... I wanted him to know... That I
don't want to be "just friends"... I
love him but I'm just too shy... And I
don't know why... I wish he would tell
me he loved me"... I wish I did too...
I thought to myself and I cried...


now how would you feel if you`re experiencing it.
i am so sorry.you are just my friend,my best friend from Primary School.

♥loved
5:47 PM